Admissions > Admissions Procedure
The application process begins with the successful submission of the online application form. Please ensure you read our Admissions Criteria .
1. Apply Online
All applications must come through Open Apply.
- Parents to complete and submit online application form (http://swis.openapply.com)
- Parents to upload all required documents on Open Apply (refer to the application checklist)
- Applicants will receive a generic email from Open Apply saying that the application has been completed after submitting the application.
2. Document Check
- Upon receiving the application, our Admissions officer will conduct document check.
- Further communication will be made by our Admissions officer directly to the applicant should there be problem with the application after documents check.
- Successful applicant will receive an invitation letter, specifying details of the Assessment Day via Open Apply system, Email and SMS two weeks before the assessment day.
- Please refer to 2017-2018 New Student Entrance Assessment Timeline Criteria for more details.
4. Admissions Decisions
- Decisions to be communicated with the applicant within 2 weeks after the assessment
- 所有报名者需通过Open Apply系统提交报名申请。
- 家长填写并提交网上报名表 (http://swis.openapply.com)
- 家长上传及提交报名表中所需的相关文件（请参考申请材料清单 ）
- 报名表提交成功后，家长将收到Open Apply系统发送的报名确认函，表明系统已收到您的申请
- 资料审核通过后，即报名成功。 招生办在考试前2周通过邮件方式向报名成功的家长发出考试邀请函和短信提醒