Co-Curricular > After School Activities
WELCOME TO SWIS ASA (After School Activity) PROGRAM
As an IB World School candidate, Shen Wai International School strives to educate students holistically in accordance with the IB Student Learner Profile. To expand students' creative experiences, and develop further academic skills, SWIS offers an After School Activity (ASA) Program that aims to develop balanced, open-minded and risk-takings students, who possess a strong sense of responsibility and respect towards themselves, others and the environment. The activities are designed to complement the school program with extracurricular activities that provide students with an opportunity to learn skills beyond the classroom.
PYP SEMESTER 2 ASA - REGISTRATION
- Course brochure will be sent to parents on January 16th 2017
- Online registration opens on Wednesday 18th January at 9:00am.
- Online registration finishes on Friday 27th January at 12pm.
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to parents on 15th / 16th February
By signing up for an ASA at SWIS, you are confirming that you have read, and accept the terms and responsibilities explained in the ASA Essential Agreement. Please click here to read the Essential Agreement.
Please contact Lucy Ringrose (ASA Coordinator) if you have any questions regarding the PYP ASA Program. Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Fritha Jameson (Secondary Student Affairs Coordinator) if you have any questions about Secondary ASA’s. Fritha.email@example.com
- Semester 2 ASA starts on February 27th 2017 (Mon.) and finishes on May 12th. 2017 (10 sessions)
- In semester . ASAs are available for all students from Kindergarten – Grade 5.
- ASAs start at 3:40pm and finish at 4:30pm. (unless otherwise stated in the course brochure.)
- All parents are responsible to pick up their child at the ASA classroom no later than 4.30pm.
- If a child is collected late twice within one semester, he/she may be removed from the course for the remainder of the semester.
- Students may sign up for:
- Maximum 2 standard ASA classes (this includes Music ensembles, and sports teams) and
- 1 paid activity.
- If you submit more than the allowed number of ASA registrations – the ASA coordinator has the right to select any of the registrations.
- Registration for ASAs can ONLY be done via the ASA Online Registration Forms on the SWIS website. No modification can be done once the online registration is made.
- Classes are limited in number. Parents/Students sign up for activities on a first come – first serve basis.
- Please select either the Grade K-2 Registration form or the Grade 3 – 5 Registration in accordance with the grade they are currently enrolled in.
- After reviewing the course brochure, please select the day the chosen activity falls on.
- Please complete the form as required – all information including the students name must be in English.
- Once the registration is done, parents/students will receive an automatic confirmation to let you know that the registration has been received.
- Registrations will be received by the ASA coordinator – confirmation of places within the ASA will be emailed to you on February 15th/16th 2017.
Kindergarten – Grade 2 Course Brochure – https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=f23a63b870574009a683106d26da0714
- Monday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/qcz3vwv1swd706/
- Tuesday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/qy5gr0c0p0kj8z/
- Wednesday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/qf2hl890lwhc6a/
- Thursday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q13x87e20gxppr3/
- Friday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q83f5q90waog83/
- Waiting List - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q1w7h9m40cjvb27/
Grade 3 – Grade 5 Course Brochure –https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=b9c011e1d9404d7bb222b4409d9b6ecc
- Monday classes - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/qj0lu5v1r7obtj/
- Tuesday classes - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q9038fy1174mu1/
- Wednesday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q15lfsoz1aiev7t/
- Thursday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/qmxnpm815i0ocm/
- Friday - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q190139d0x92ee1/
- Waiting List - https://swisasa.wufoo.com/forms/q1an5a5u0hwxa1k/